Sometimes

Sometimes, I guess I can be creative, but just sometimes
Sometimes, I feel on top of the world,
Sometimes, I feel like I'm all alone,
Sometimes, my life is spiraling out of control,
Sometimes, my heart, I swear stops beating,
Sometimes, my heart is so full it could burst,
Sometimes, I feel like I've got it under control,
sometimes I just dont want to talk to anyone
sometimes I dont want to hear anything
sometimes I cant do anything right
Sometimes I want to laugh
Sometimes I want to cry
Sometimes I want to live
Sometimes I want to die
Sometimes when I am sad and I watch the wind sway reeds by the water
And there are days I feel exhausted
Almost like I have been combusted But that’s only sometimes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Hero

To my Dad

A Stranger as A friend?