I Write

Debra N
I write

We met as strangers,
then we fell in love,
was it too soon,
we parted and went our ways.

I was hurt, was he,
I never knew,
we get married,
same year, same month, same week,
but to another.

Life goes one,
and one day I see an
email from him,
my heart skips a beat,
I am angry, but I want to take revenge,
But can I do it , will I do it.

I learn,
he is still in my life
by his brother marrying,
another relative in my family.

Now he is back in my life,
seems he cannot forget me,
and nor can I ,
are we doing wrong.,
is this love?
Can anyone tell,
or this hate/love for each other!

Comments

Shadows of life said…
Nice. What a love & Hate relationship...

as if its me,
Hidden me..
Lost me...
with me...
without me..
Wish I was a bit softer to him,
May be he would have been mine,
May be he would have changed...
Or may be I was more accepting...
I just think of those sweet moments
not the sadness,
but is it true that he could have been mine?



Hugz
V

Popular posts from this blog

Action Hero

To my Dad

A Stranger as A friend?