I Write

The flowers stood in a vase on my table,
looking so colourful and smelling so sweet
that
I wanted to write about them
I write
I woke this morning smiling
अस
I saw my love sleeping so peacefully besides me
He looked cool and calmand
I felt the urge to writeabout him so
I write

There was a dust stormand then came the thunder and lightening
Down came the rainsplitter splatter acrossmy window pane
I had nothing to do but wirte about the rain
I write

Time passes
Life happens।

Distance separates।Children grow up।
Jobs come and go।Love waxes and wanes।
Men don't do what they're supposed to do।
Hearts break,
Colleagues forget favors
Careers end

I write



I wirte
Men get offenedsooner than ever
But hey wont show ituntil their pride is hurt
I write

A girlfriend is never
farther away than needing her
। write

When you have to walk that lonesome valley
and you have to walk it by yourself,
the women in your life will be on the valley's rim,
cheering you on, praying for you,
pulling for you,
intervening on your behalf,
and waiting with open arms at the valley's end।
Sometimes,
they will even break the rules and walk beside you,
or come in and carry you out।
I write

I pray to God to give me wisdom
to understand him,
To give me love to forgive him,
To give me patience to understand his actions
And prayed God,
dont give me strength for if you did
I would brerak his neck!
I write

Lack of sensibility as the darkness surrounds
Visions of destrution runs into actions
I write

Into each life a little rain will fall,
but if you have a friend,
you can bear it all,
for a friend is an umbrella,
to hold above your head,
and help you think about,
the sunny days instead।

I write












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Hero

To my Dad

A Stranger as A friend?