Is this Love or Passion?

Passion is a horse that knows no master,
And I cannot with fences make it stay.
It must run free towards daylight or disaster,
Away to a new day .
So I must say what you don't want to hear,
But it's a truth that both of us must bear.

For us life passes like a dream,
Revealing only what is on our minds.


I don't understand what happened to us
Or why you have turned away.

Guess you are playing Hard to get?
Of course you are free to do as you like,
But first I have something to say.

To me it had seemed we could go on forever,
So close were our hearts, and at ease,


I want you to know that your friendship,
I treasure, and would not now end.
If you would be willing to turn to embrace me,
You'd find in me still a good friend.

How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside

I write to let you know I always think about you,
Lest you not decipher how I feel.
Our friendship gives me courage to reveal
Vain hopes I've long since harbored silent for you.
Even though right now we are just friends,
Your closeness to me makes me want much more,

Is it the same with you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Hero

To my Dad

A Stranger as A friend?