An Ode to my friend

The day I met you
I found a friend -
And a friendship that
I pray will never end.
Your smile - so sweet
And your talks -Kept me going
When day was as dark as night
You made life seem so good.
There were times when we didn't see eye to eye
And there were days when both of us were too busy

Circumstances are pulling us apart,
We are separated by many things.
Truly, the only thing that keeps me going
Is my treasured memory of your mischivous smile.

This friendship we share
Is so precious to me,
I hope it grows and flourishes
And lasts unto infinity.

Our friendship is one-in-a-million
So let's hold on to it and each other.
We cannot let this chance of pure bliss fly away
For there will never be another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Hero

To my Dad

A Stranger as A friend?